Saturday, May 29, 2010

Poem: Blow Hot, Blow Cold

Another published work of mine.

Feelings of oneness with this weather
Feelings so intimate with Mother Nature;
Blood carrying veins coursing along fine
All's well between me and my Creator.
I understand all, I crave no answers
Earth's nature vibes with mine;
It was but a few moons ago
This foolish heart blazed uncontrolled
for a love not returned.
And now, these cold, marrow-reaching winds
Have reached the burning core of my being;
and vanquished the hellish fires
I thank you God - for now
And until the next time.

1 comment:

  1. Another thoughtful excellent poem. Should be published. JR

    ReplyDelete

I am the sole authority on "to publish or not to publish" any comments. No explanations given if asked why or why not. Take it or leave it.