Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Joke: Who's in charge

Colonoscopy :

All the organs of the body were having a meeting, trying to decide who was the one in charge.

"I should be in charge," said the brain , "Because I run all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen."
"I should be in charge," said the blood , "Because I circulate oxygen all over so without me you'd all waste away."

"I should be in charge," said the stomach," Because I process food and give all of you energy."
"I should be in charge," said the legs , "because I carry the body wherever it needs to go."
"I should be in charge," said the eyes, "Because I allow the body to see where it goes."

"I should be in charge," said the rectum , "Because I'm responsible for waste removal."

All the other body parts laughed at the rectum And insulted him, so in a huff, he shut down tight.

Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery, and the blood Was toxic. They all decided that the rectum should be the boss/

The Moral of the story? Even though the others do all the work...

The asshole is usually in charge.

1 comment:

  1. Something I might use at work one day! I told a similar management joke one day during one of these "team shouts" offices have and just escaped the dole queue!! A couple of line managers have said I've got a self destruct button!

    ReplyDelete

I am the sole authority on "to publish or not to publish" any comments. No explanations given if asked why or why not. Take it or leave it.