Sunday, April 1, 2012

Joke: The Blonde in the Pilot seat

A blonde is flying in a two-seater airplane with just the pilot. The pilot has a heart attack and dies.

She frantically picks up the microphone and radios, "May Day! May Day ! Help me ! Help me ! My pilot has had a heart attack and is dead and I don't know how to fly. Help me ! "

The Tower comes on:  "This is the Tower. I have received your message and I will talk you through it. I've had a lot of experience with this kind of problem. Now, just Relax. Everything will be fine ! Now give me your height and position."

She says, "I'm 5'4" and I'm in the front seat."

"O.K." says the voice from the tower. "Repeat after me: Our Father, Who Art in Heaven . . ."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am the sole authority on "to publish or not to publish" any comments. No explanations given if asked why or why not. Take it or leave it.