Saturday, June 19, 2010

Quotations: Margaret Thatcher

Democratic nations must try to find ways to starve the terrorist and the hijacker of the oxygen of publicity on which they depend.
------
Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important, although difficult, is the highroad to pride, self-esteem, and personal satisfaction.
-------
I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.
-----
I am in politics because of the conflict between good and evil, and I believe that in the end good will triumph.

-----
I owe nothing to Women's Lib.
-----
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman
----
One of the things being in politics has taught me is that men are not a reasoned or reasonable sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am the sole authority on "to publish or not to publish" any comments. No explanations given if asked why or why not. Take it or leave it.