Sunday, April 4, 2010

How to insult your foes

Sometimes Maxine is not enough and you have to find more piercing ways to prick those who get on your nerves.  Here is a list of "marvellous" insults which are like throwing darts and hitting the bull's eye or the  bull-headed.  Take your pick.

If you spoke your mind, you'd be speechless.


You stare at frozen juice cans because they say, "concentrate".

Ever since I saw you in my family tree, I've wanted to cut it down.

One more wrinkle and you'd pass for a prune.

I heard you got a brain transplant and the brain rejected you!

Are you always an idiot, or just when I'm around?

Have you considered suing your brains for non-support?

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works!

I heard you went to a freak show and got in FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am the sole authority on "to publish or not to publish" any comments. No explanations given if asked why or why not. Take it or leave it.