Monday, June 23, 2014

Riddles .... part 3


11. I can sizzle like bacon,I am made with an egg,I have plenty of backbone, but lack a good leg,I peel layers like onions, but still remain whole,I can be long, like a flagpole, yet fit in a hole,What am I?

12. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though.Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without any Coaching!

13. Hi! Ma and Pa told me I'd better say that all the two-letter words inThis paragraph have something in common ...... Or else! What's the common factor here?

14. What falls but never breaks?What breaks but never falls?

15. This one's a tuffy! There is a common English word that is seven letters long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains a common English word - from seven letters right on down to a single letter. What is  the original word, and what are the words that it becomes after removing aLetter at a time? 

Answers:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am the sole authority on "to publish or not to publish" any comments. No explanations given if asked why or why not. Take it or leave it.