Monday, January 14, 2013

Pearls of Wisdom .... part 3/5


Lawyers believe that a man is innocent until proven broke.
            ~ Robin Hall
*****

Kill one man and you're a murderer, kill a million and you're a conqueror.
            ~ Jean Rostand.
*****

Having more money doesn't make you happier. I have 50 million dollars but I'm just as happy as when I had 48 million.
            ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger.
*****

We are here on earth to do good unto others. What the others are here for, I have no idea.
            ~ W.H. Auden
*****


In hotel rooms I worry.  I can't be the only guy who sits on the furniture naked.
            ~ Jonathan Katz
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am the sole authority on "to publish or not to publish" any comments. No explanations given if asked why or why not. Take it or leave it.