Thursday, May 3, 2012

Joke: Past Sinful Life

A bloke goes to Wal-Mart and notices an attractive woman waving at him. She says: 'Hello!
He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from.
So he says: 'Do you know me?'

To which she replies:  'I think you're the father of one of my kids.'

Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife, and he says:

'Are you the stripper from the bachelor party that I had sex with on the pool table with all my mates watching while your partner whipped my bum with wet celery?'

She looks into his eyes with shock and says:

'No, I'm your son's school teacher.' !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am the sole authority on "to publish or not to publish" any comments. No explanations given if asked why or why not. Take it or leave it.