Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Joke: Blonde joke ... been a long time since I posted one.

A blonde walks into a bar and orders a beer. She is soon joined by another. They clink glasses and shout "six dang months!!"


A third and fourth girl arrive and the ceremony is repeated. Three more blondes appear and they get a table and order pitchers. With each new round the raucous cheer of "six dang months!!" is made.

Finally, the bartender comes over. "You know, ladies," he says. "You are obviously celebrating something. I'm just curious as to what it is."

The head blonde looks at him, smiles and says "You know, buddy, how everyone says blondes are stupid? Well, my friends and I just got one of those puzzles that says 2 to 4 years and we finished it in SIX DANG MONTHS!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am the sole authority on "to publish or not to publish" any comments. No explanations given if asked why or why not. Take it or leave it.