Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cats and Apples

TEACHER:  IF I GAVE YOU 2 CATS, AND ANOTHER 2 CATS AND ANOTHER 2, how many will you have?
Jack: Seven Sir

Teacher: No, listen carefully. If I gave you 2 cats, and another 2 cats and another 2, how many will you have?
Jack: Seven

Teacher: Let me put it to you differently. If I gave you 2 apples, and another 2 apples and another 2, how many will you have?
Jack: Six.

Teacher: Good. Now if I gave you 2 cats, and another 2 cats and another 2, how many will you have?
Jack: Seven!!!

Very angry Teacher: Where the f**k do you get seven from?!?!?
Equally angry Jack:  Because I  f***ken have one at home !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am the sole authority on "to publish or not to publish" any comments. No explanations given if asked why or why not. Take it or leave it.