Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Riddles : Part 1

1) There were five men going to church and it started to rain. The four that ran got wet and the one that stood still stayed dry.

2) I am weightless but you can see me. Put me in a bucket and I'll make it lighter. What am I?

3)  A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?

4) If a rooster laid a brown egg and a white egg, what kind of chicks would hatch?


Answers will be given tomorrow.  However, if you can solve them, post  your answers in the Comments.

Answers: 1) 4 men were pallbearers who ran and got wet, the dry one was the dead man inside the casket.
2) hole
3) The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband developed it and hung it up to dry

4) Roosters are male

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am the sole authority on "to publish or not to publish" any comments. No explanations given if asked why or why not. Take it or leave it.