Monday, April 5, 2010

Jokes: Lawyers ... they are a nasty breed

Everybody loves to hate a lawyer, unless you are one.   Here are some nice funny ones.  I bring only the best for my readers.  :}  :}  :} 
*******

Four surgeons were taking a coffee break and were discussing their work. The first said, "I think accountants are the easiest to operate on. You open them up and everything inside is numbered." The second said, "I think librarians are the easiest to operate on. You open them up and everything inside is in alphabetical order." The third said, "I like to operate on electricians. You open them up and everything inside is color-coded." The fourth one said, "I like to operate on lawyers. They're heartless, spineless, gutless, and their heads and their asses are interchangeable.
...............

lawyer is standing in a long line at the box office. Suddenly, he feels a pair of hands kneading his shoulders, back, and neck. The lawyer turns around. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" "I'm a chiropractor, and I'm just keeping in practice while I'm waiting in line." "Well, I'm a lawyer, but you don't see me screwing the guy in front of me, do you?"
............

What do you get when you cross a corrupt lawyer with a crooked politician?
Chelsea Clinton
...........
 
A lawyer was asked if he like to become a Jehovahs Witness. He declined, as he hadnt seen the accident, but would still be interested in taking the case.
...........
 
A man and his alligator walk into a bar and the man asks, "Does this bar serve lawyers?""Of course we do," replied the bartender."Great," said the man, "I'd like a beer... and give me a lawyer for my gator."
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am the sole authority on "to publish or not to publish" any comments. No explanations given if asked why or why not. Take it or leave it.